"Defeating Loneliness as a Parent"
Undeck The Halls
"Thanksgiving: 1 Way To Teach Your Child Gratitude"
"Raising Spiritually Aware Kids."
If you have any contact with a kid over age 8, I’m sure you have heard of Fortnite. If not, simply say that word around a kid and you will get a reaction. Especially boys. It is the latest and greatest in the App Store, Xbox, Switch, gaming craze. How do I know this? Read More...
Many parents have a love-hate relationships with technology when it comes to family time and kids. Family time can often be interrupted with a game notification or text. But for one night, why not share time with our cell phone or iPad? Create some family fun and laugh with the game“Family of Fones!” Download
"I want to use scripture to pray for my child."
"How To Help Your Kids And Teens Deal With Anxiety."
"Helping Your Child Navigate Social Media"
*Graphic courtesy of the Shorewood Police Dept.
"No Perfect Parents"
"Planning Intentional Spiritual Moments"
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family - Paul David Tripp
- Grace Based Parenting - Tim Kimmel
- Parenting with Love and Logic - Foster Cline & Jim Fay
- Parenting by Design - Chris/Michelle Groff & Lee Long
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart - Tedd Tripp
- Raising Grateful Kids in an Ungrateful World - Kristen Welch
- Boundaries with Kids - Dr. Henry Cloud
- The Five Love Languages for Children - Gary Chapman & Ross Campbell
- In This House We Will Giggle; Making Virtues, Love and Laughter a Daily Part of Your Family Life - Courtney DeFeo
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Children - Jodie Berndt
- Don’t Make Me Count to Three! - Ginger Hubbard
- Hands Free Mama - Rachel Stafford
- Mom Set Free - Jeannie Cunnion